Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Another year is flying by! This year Justin, Kris & I went to my parents house to celebrate with my parents, the Lundbergs, and the newest addition to our family, my brother's new wife's family, the Williams!

It was a great day of fun, fellowship and of course awesome food! Kelly did a great job with the turkey (even though I ate ham, but I did taste it). And all the other sides were just awesome! Not to mention the desert too! Pumpkin cheese cake! Oh my! SOOO good!

We ended the night with the guys playing Risk (of course) and we watched UP with the kids.

We are so thankful for all the Lord has done in our family and our lives this past year, and so much to look forward to as we continue to seek Him follow after Him.

No comments: