This Halloween Kristin & I went up to Kelly's to attend their church's yearly Family Fest carnival. This was our first time going with Kelly and Keilah and it was a lot of fun. Kristin didnt do much, we rode the train with Keilah, which once we got going was pretty fun for her (but of course, just like disneyland she didnt show any emotion whatsoever : ). After that Kris rode in the ergo on my back. She loves watching people and I think it was especially cool because of all the costumes and huge astro-jumps. Keilah had a good time, she got her face painted, went down some slides, went jumping, and won some candy!
After we parked the car I was reapplying Kristin's wiskers and kitty nose with Kelly's eye liner; as I was doing that Kristin sat so still and I wispered to her "You are such a good girl" and she responded back with wispers in her own special language. I love this age because she is so observant and wants to copy people around her.
Rangers Getaway
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment